We are currently open to the public. Due to capacity restrictions we are ONLY allowing 4 customers in our shop at a time. Please be mindful of your fellow patrons.
Our hours of operation are:
Tuesday – Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Retail Shopping
- No appointment needed.
- Allowing 4 people maximum into the store at a time
- MASKS REQUIRED and please sanitize hands upon entry.
- Customers will be allowed to view merchandise but are required to sanitize hands and wrists prior to touching the merchandise.
- You may enter our store to drop off or pick up your repairs. We are once again entering all repairs directly into at our computer system you will receive a printed repair order form at the time of drop off for your records.
- There is no same day service. All incoming repairs undergo a 3 day quarantine period and are then processed in a UVC light box for sanitization purposes. Currently battery replacements and other simple repairs are taking approximately 1 week; watch estimates are taking 1 to 2 weeks and clock estimates are taking 2 to 4 weeks.
At this time we are following the recommended guidelines set up by the CDC to keep our families, staff and our customers safe. We are abiding by these precautions and hope that you our loyal customers will also abide by them.
- We will adhere to the 6 foot social distancing.
- We will be wearing masks at all times in the shop. We request that you wear your mask properly over your nose and mouth too.
- We will frequently sanitize our counters and hands throughout the day.
Please bear with us during these challenging times. We are doing everything we can to be safe so we can all stay healthy. We are all in this together stay safe, stay strong.
Lastly, but most importantly, we would like to take a moment to Thank Everyone for their efforts to stay at home during these challenging times. We would especially like to Thank all the Health Care Professionals and everyone who has been keeping us safe, healthy, and fed. Stay Strong, Stay Brave, and Stay Safe.