We have been officially closed since March 18th due to the Coronavirus outbreak. This has been a long hard road which we have all been in together. We are ready to get back to work to help get you back and keep you on time. Starting Tuesday, September 22nd, we will begin to open for retail shopping, continue curbside pick-up and drop-off for all repairs, as well as receiving and sending packages. Please note for the safety of your timepiece we WILL NOT SHIP CLOCKS.
As of September 22nd our hours of operation will be:
Tuesday – Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Please note the City of Portland has closed Exchange Street potentially through November 1st to vehicular traffic. We apologize for any and all inconveniences.
- Retail Shopping
- No appointment needed.
- Allowing 2 people maximum into the store at a time
- MASKS REQUIRED, Sanitize hands upon entry, and sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- Customers will be allowed to view 3 watches at a time but sanitize hands and wrists prior to touching the merchandise.
- We will continue to operate our curbside pick-up and drop-off options.
- You may enter our store to leave your repairs or pick them up however, please note there is a 2 person maximum in our store at a time. Masks will be required at all times, proper hand sanitization and contact tracing lists must be completed.
- If you prefer to use our curbside service we will be happy to come out to the sidewalk to take in your repair, or deliver your repair, or answer any questions you may have, just tap of the glass; and we will come out.
- Curbside Pick-Up
- Prepay for your new purchase or repair online or over the phone; advise us if someone other then yourself will be picking up your repair. Please allow at least 1 hour for payments to process prior to arriving for pick-up.
- Call us, or tap on the glass when you are on the sidewalk.
- Show us your photo ID. It must match the name on the repair ticket or you must be authorized to pick-up the repair in advance.
- Please wear your mask.
- Curbside Drop-Off
- Prior to arrival please complete a Repair Form to accompany your timepiece. If you need your watch sized to your wrist please use our Wrist Sizing Chart provided by Tissot Watch. If you do not have access to a printer they will be available for you at our curbside tables.
- Place your timepiece and completed forms in a ziplock bag available on the small table in the doorway. If you have a clock place the completed form under the clock on the table (pendulum and weights must accompany your clock in order for us to complete a proper diagnosis).
- Knock on the window or call us. Please wear your mask.
- For the safety of your timepiece please make sure we have picked up your repair prior to leaving.
- Within 3 to 5 days a repair order will be generated and you will receive an e-mailed copy, if e-mail is provided. If estimate fees are required we will call to collect them over the phone or you can pay the estimate fee on our website. Please note WE WILL CALL YOU with information as soon as we have had a chance to look at your watch or your repairs are complete. Due to our new safety regulations repairs are taking longer than normal. We appreciate your patience and patronage. Please note no one will be working on any timepiece for at least 4 days after initial drop off.
- There will be no on the spot repairs completed no matter how small the job.
- Repair times will be significantly longer from here forward as we are operating on reduced hours and many parts supply houses and watch companies are still closed and are not shipping. Please note a battery replacement can take up to 1 to 1 1/2 weeks from drop off.
At this time we are following the recommended guidelines set up by the CDC to keep our families, staff and our customers safe. We are abiding by these precautions and hope that you are loyal customers will also abide by them.
- We will adhere to the 6 foot social distancing.
- We will be wearing masks at all times in the shop and during delivery or pick-up. We request that you wear your mask too.
- We will wear gloves or sanitize and wash our hands before and after each delivery or pick-up.
Please bear with us during these challenging times. We are doing everything we can to be safe so we can all stay healthy. We are all in this together stay safe, stay strong.
Lastly, but most importantly, we would like to take a moment to Thank Everyone for their efforts to stay at home during these challenging times. We would especially like to Thank all the Health Care Professionals and all the Essential Workers who are keeping us safe and fed, thus allowing us to stay at home to curb the spread of this virus. Stay Strong, Stay Brave, and Stay Safe.